sâmbătă, 20 octombrie 2012

My first open source project - Seringa: The SQLi Framework

I publically launched my first open source project today. It's hosted at github.
A short description copied from the Wiki:
Seringa(Romanian for seringe) is an SQL injection framework featuring high customizability and a user-friendly interface. It is completely open source. It uses the .NET 4.0 framework and Windows Presentation Foundation(WPF) for the GUI. With regard to design it utilizes the Strategy Pattern to distinguish between various SQLi strategies whilst storing other relevant data such as exploits, payloads and patterns in xml files so that the framework can be easily customized from the outside(a manifestation of the Open-Closed Principle).
Seringa allows you to:
  • scan Google search results given a search string
  • test search results for SQLi vulnerability
  • test a single url for vulnerability
  • extract a database structure(databases,tables,columns) in a tree form
  • execute given payloads and receive results(some predefined queries include current database name, current database user, current database version etc)
  • save your penetration testing process to a file(mapping file) and load it later
  • use a proxy(regular or socks) when testing

Everyone is welcomed to contribute.

Contribuited to my first open source project - jQGrid

I had some problems with a jqGrid that contained a table within it. Turned out there was a bug in jQGrid. I fixed the problem locally and I thought others might be having the same problem as well so I tried to commit my changes to the jQGrid source repository. That didn't exactly go as planned but I managed to push the code throgh eventually. Check it out.
Anyway jqGrid is great. I really recommend it.

luni, 30 ianuarie 2012

JMultiLocGMap - joomla module that I created

I created a new Joomla module.
It's purpose is to display a Google map with multiple locations on it.
Locations can be grouped into categories.
All configuration is done through an xml inside it.
The module was born out of necessity. I needed it for a website I was working on for my father.
The requirement was to have a select box and a Google map and upon changing the selected item in the selection box a new set of Google markers would appear on the map.
For example the selection box could have "schools" and "kintergardens" and when modifying the selection to "schools" the schools on the map would be displayed and when choosing "kintergardens" the kindergartens on the map would be displayed.
The xml handles all configuration for this.
This is the first version(0.0.1). The project is still in it's infancy of course.
Hope it helps someone. Everything is open-source.
The project is hosted here.